Partner How To Guides
How to add Tee Time Pricing
You can add Tee Time Prices by going to the ‘Input Data’ tab in the Partner Portal.
To add a price range, follow these steps:
- Select which golf course you are going to be adding pricing for from the drop down bar
- Input the URL of that golf course on your website, the page we will be directing customers to.
- If the golf course is closed on any day, or they do not offer tee times to the public on any day, be sure to select that date, so it is blocked off in the search engine.
- Ensure you select the correct currency for the prices you are going to input (its best to use the currency golfers will be charged in for the round) and then click ‘Add Another Price’.
The next stage is to add pricing. To do so follow these steps:
- Select what date range the price is for, with a start and end date. Do the same for the time range these tee times are available.
- Select what is included in the time. If it is just golf, leave it as ’18 Holes Golf’. If it includes cart or caddies, be sure to select them so golfers know what they are getting.
- Input the price per day into pricing boxes in the same currency as previously selected.
If you have different prices for morning and afternoon, or you have different prices for different seasons, you can simply hit ‘Add Another Price’ and add that pricing. You can add as many prices as you want. For example, you may find yourself needing 4 prices:
High Season Morning / High Season Afternoon / Low Season Morning / Low Season Afternoon
Simply modify the dates and times accordingly and then add the relevant pricing.
How to edit Tee Time Pricing
You can view and edit all of the prices you have input by going to the ‘Prices’ tab of the Partner Portal.
You can sort them by Country, Region and Golf Course. Or use the search bar to narrow down your prices. Once you find the prices you want, you can chose to either delete them, or display and edit them.
If you need to modify any pricing, click on ‘Display Pricing’. From within there you will be able to change any of the information you input when you added the prices.