Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Who are we?
Tee Time Saver ( “us”, “we” or “our” as the context requires) is a global business providing instant online travel search services (including but not limited to golf tee time price comparisons) to users throughout the world via our website.
Tee Time Saver is not a travel agent and is not responsible for providing, or for setting or controlling the prices applicable to, any of the travel options or products (such as Tee Times or Packages) which you may search for, find on and/or book via the Tee Time Saver website. All such Third Party Travel Products are provided by independent travel agents, golf courses, tour operators or other third parties and are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those third parties.
The Tee Time Saver website is provided by HKMT Asia Pte Ltd, a private limited company incorporated and registered in Singapore with UEN 201736924C.
We may amend these Terms at any time at our discretion. If these Terms are amended, we shall display the revised terms and conditions on or via the Tee Time Saver website and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you continue using the Tee Time Saver website after the amendments are displayed.
If you do not accept all of these Terms then you should not use the Tee Time Saver website.
Using Tee Time Saver
In consideration of you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to download, access and use the Tee Time Saver website for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. In particular, we grant such licence to you subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
- a) use Tee Time Saver for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material that (i) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (ii) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party; or (iv) is misleading or misrepresentative as to your identity or which in any way suggests that you are sponsored, affiliated or connected with Tee Time Saver;
- b) use Tee Time Saver for any public or commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to Skyscanner or bring Tee Time Saver into disrepute;
- c) disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via Tee Time Saver, except that you may decompile any such software, applications or updates only to the extent permitted by law where this is indispensable to obtain the information necessary to achieve the interoperability of an independently created program with such software, applications or updates or with another program and such information is not readily available from us or elsewhere;
- d) copy, distribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use Tee Time Saver, or seek to violate or circumvent any security measures employed to prevent or limit your access to or use of Tee Time Saver;
- e) use or interfere with Tee Time Saver in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- f) introduce onto, or transmit via, Tee Time Saver any disruptive computer program code, virus, ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack, worm, Trojan horse, authorisation key, licence control utility or software lock;
- g) remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on Tee Time Saver or pass off or attempt to pass off Tee Time Saver as the product of anyone other than Tee Time Saver;
- h) use any automated computer program or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit Tee Time Saver or any part thereof.
Where you sign up to any feature of Tee Time Saver that requires the use of a log-in account or password, you agree that (a) you are at least 18 years of age; and (b) you shall be responsible for keeping those password and log-in details confidential and secure. If you become aware, or suspect for any reason, that the security of your log-in details has been compromised, please let us know here as soon as you can.
To the extent that any element of Tee Time Saver is hosted on a third party website (for example, Facebook or another social media website) and there are separate terms and conditions of use relating to that third party website, you agree to fully comply with such terms and conditions.
Sharing information with us
To the extent that Tee Time Saver allow you to post, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any information, images, video, or other data with Skyscanner or other Skyscanner users (“User Content”), you agree that:
- a) you are solely responsible for the User Content that you upload and you represent and agree that you will not share anything which you do not have the permission or right to share and which you cannot grant the licence referred to in paragraph (b) below in respect of;
- b) although all intellectual property rights subsisting in any User Content will be owned by you or your licensors, you hereby grant Skyscanner and its group companies a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferrable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce both electronically and otherwise, display, distribute, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and create derivative works from any and all such User Content (excluding personally identifiable information) including for the purposes of advertising and marketing Tee Time Saver;
- c) we are under no obligation to store, retain, publish or make available any User Content uploaded by you and that you shall be responsible for creating backups of any such User Content if necessary.
To the extent that you provide us with any suggestions, comments, improvements, ideas or other feedback (“Feedback”), you hereby assign ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in that feedback to us and acknowledge that we can use and share such Feedback for any purpose at our discretion.
Tee Time Savers property
Except as set out elsewhere in these Terms, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright (including copyright in computer software), patents, trade marks or business names, design rights, database rights, know-how, trade secrets and rights of confidence in the Skyscanner Services and Platforms (together, the “Intellectual Property Rights”) are owned by or licensed to Skyscanner. You acknowledge that by using Tee Time Saver, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to Tee Time Saver or in or to the Intellectual Property Rights except for the limited licence to use Tee Time Saver granted to you pursuant to these Terms. You further acknowledge that, subject to any applicable open-source software licence terms, you have no right to have access to any aspect of Tee Time Saver in source-code form.
Other people’s property
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you have reason to believe that your copyright is beinginfringed by any content on Tee Time Saver, please send a written notification of such infringement to the address stated at the beginning of Terms marked for the attention of our ‘General Counsel’.
Price accuracy and warranty disclaimer
Your use of Tee Time Saver is entirely at your own risk.
Although we enforce strict ‘price accuracy’ policies with all partners who provide us with travel data and endeavour to ensure that the content displayed on or via Tee Time Saver is up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content. We provide Tee Time Saver on an ‘as is’ basis and expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations and do not warrant to you that Tee Time Saver (a) are accurate, complete or up to date; (b) will always be available; (c) will meet your expectations; or (d) are secure or are free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
Making travel bookings via Tee Time Saver
Tee Time Saver is not a travel agent and is not responsible for providing any travel options displayed via Tee Time Saver or for setting or controlling the prices we display. Any Third Party Travel Products which you find and/or book via Tee Time Saver are provided by independent travel agents, golf courses, travel operators or other third parties (“Travel Providers”). Tee Time Saver facilitates your bookings with Travel Providers but is not responsible and has no liability to you in respect of such bookings. The identity of the relevant Travel Provider and the terms and conditions applicable to your booking with them (“Travel Provider Terms”) will be notified to you at the time of booking and you should ensure that you read and fully understand them before completing your booking. The Travel Provider Terms will set out what rights you have against the Travel Provider and will explain their liability to you in the event of anything going wrong. You agree to comply in full with the applicable Travel Provider Terms.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
These Terms set out the full extent of Tee Time Saver’s obligations and liabilities in respect of the Tee Time Saver website.
Tee Time Saver has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use of Tee Time Saver (including, without limitation, any Travel Provider). In the event that you encounter any problems with any booking you make or attempt to make via Tee Time Saver, you acknowledge that you should resolve that issue with the relevant Travel Provider and that your sole remedy in such circumstances, including any refund, lies with the relevant Travel Provider and not with Tee Time Saver. Where the Tee Time Saver website contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Tee Time Saver website. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material and Skyscanner accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, providers and third parties) do not accept any liability for(a) any inaccuracies or omissions in the content displayed on or via Tee Time Saver; or(b) any act of god, accident, delay or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, Tee Time Saver or any content contained provided therein.
Subject to these Terms and to the extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, Tee Time Saver shall be limited to the sum of $100 (one hundred Singapore Dollars).
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude (a) our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law; or (c) your statutory rights.
Your liability to us
Subject to these Terms, you will be responsible to us for all actions, claims, proceedings, costs, damages, losses and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) incurred by us or our group, and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents, arising out of your use of Tee Time Saver or breach of these Terms.
Tee Time Saver may in its absolute discretion immediately terminate any agreement with you under these Terms at any time upon notice to you and/or, if you have a log-in account, by cancelling your membership and your access to your account. Tee Time Saver may suspend your use of the Tee Time Saver website without notice at any time, without incurring any liability to you whatsoever.
You acknowledge that your unauthorised use of the Tee Time Saver website may result in irreparable damage and injury to Tee Time Saver and/or its affiliates or licensors for which money damages would be inadequate. Consequently, in the event of such unauthorised use, we and our affiliates and/or licensors (as applicable) shall have the right, in addition to any other legal remedies available, to seek an immediate injunction against you prohibiting any further use of the Tee Time Saver website.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision (in whole or part) of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (in whole or part). The whole or part of any provision which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed deleted from these Terms.
These Terms are personal to you. You shall not be entitled to assign these Terms in whole or in part to any third party without our prior written consent.
These Terms represent the entire agreement between us and you and supersede and replace all and any previous terms, conditions, agreements and arrangements in respect of your use of the Tee Time Saver website.
We will act promptly to any indications of User Content that is in breach of these Terms. Where you know of or suspect any illegal activities, or know of or suspect that works belonging to you have been infringed, please write to us at the address provided below marked for the attention of our ‘General Counsel’.
Any failure by us to enforce any of these Terms shall not be considered to be a waiver of them or the right to subsequently enforce any of these Terms.
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce any provision of these Terms.
Irrespective of the country from which you access or use the Tee Time Saver website, to the extent permitted by law these Terms and your use of the Tee Time Saver website shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you are deemed to have submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore to resolve any disputes which may arise hereunder.
Last updated: 2 August 2018